Tel: 0116 251 6487
Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5pm

Grohe Eurosmart Half Inch Basin Mixer Without Waste

Grohe Logo
No Rating No Rating Write a Review
Rate This:
MFC Code : 23324001
Product Code : 26919
Delivery: £5.95
RRP : £112.82

Grohe Eurosmart Half Inch Basin Mixer Without Waste.

Read More About the Product

qty :
Check Availability 3 Working Days Apprx

  • Manufacturing code of this product is 23324001
  • GROHE StarLight® chrome finish
  • Monobloc installation system
  • Smooth body tap with metal lever
  • Tap with a smooth body and temperature limiter
  • 28mm ceramic cartridge
  • GROHE QuickFix® rapid installation system
  • Comes complete with flexible connection hoses
  • Height : 169mm (16.9cm)
  • Centre of inlet to centre of outlet is 110mm (11cm)
  • GROHE EcoJoy® mousseur 5.7 l/min
  • Refer technical image for detailed technical dimensions
  • Download PDF from technical tab for fitting and aftercare installation
  • 5 years of warranty from Grohe against any manufacturing defects
  • GROHE EcoJoy® Perfect flow with efficient water usage
  • GROHE SilkMove® For effortless precision, smoothest handling and ultimate comfort for a lifetime.
  • Brand.
  • Grohe.
  • MFC Code.
  • 23324001
  • Colour.
  • Chrome.
  • Guarantee.
  • 1 Year.
  • Handle Design.
  • Lever.
  • Handle Operation.
  • Grohe Silkmove.
  • Material.
  • Brass.
  • Mounting.
  • Deck Mounted.
  • No. of Handles.
  • 1 Handle.
  • Range.
  • Eurosmart.
  • Swivel Spout?.
  • No.
  • Tap Holes Required.
  • 1 Tap Hole.
  • Tap Valve.
  • Ceramic Cartridge.
  • Type.
  • Basin Mixer.
  • Waste Supplied.
  • No.
  • WRAS Approved?.
  • No.

You May Also Require


Questions & Answers

Asked By: Roger Bloxsom
Re Order 237789, Grohe tap MFC Code : 23324001: The instructions show the tap's flexible pipes connected to a particular type of fitting - but those fillings are not included. What options do I have for connecting those pipes to my pipework? Thanks
Answered By: AQVA Team
The tap comes with 3/8 inch tails. In case you have 1/2 inch pipework you will need 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch adapters. This can be purchased from plumbers merchants and DIY shops.
Was This Answer Helpful
Yes No

Write A Review

Kindly Submit Your Feedback For The Product
Please enter your name.
Please enter your city.
Please enter your review title.
Please enter your review comment.
How Many Stars Would You Give for the Following?
Value For Money:

Ask A Technical Question

Kindly Submit Your Concern
Please enter your name
Please enter your valid email address
Please enter your question

Thank You For Your Rating

We will soon verify the details and add your rating appropriately.

Thank you for review feedback

We will soon verify the details and add your feedback appropriately.

Thank you for answer feedback

We will soon verify the details and add your feedback appropriately.