- Birkenhead Regent Angled Bath Shower Mixer - deck mounted [BIR19]
- Consists of :
Shower Mixer (Including the standard cradle, 'S' adjuster, ceramic
diverter, hose, ceramic telephone handset, excluding tap heads, bases
and unions) [T9]
Deck Mounted Unions [T18]
Birkenhead tap handles (pair) [T3]
Regent large pair of tap bases [T4A]
- Chrome plated bath shower mixer tap
- Available in an 'angled, version - so now you can see
the taps heads at the correct angle when you walk into your bathroom
- All Birkenhead taps have a six spindle tap head with a ceramic indice in the centre
- Tap is manufactured from brass ingots and chrome plated to 0.3-0.4 micron
- Comes with traditional screw down valves
- Also available with optional quarter turn valves
- Swivel spout to the left or right
- Shower hoses is high flow (16mm internal diameter) and 'anti-kink' and 1.2metres long
- Guarantee : 10 years from Burlington
- Tap work with both low and high pressure
- Suitable for operation at (10 bar max.) and a minimum flow pressure of (0.1 bar)
- 3/4" inlet connections
- Tap indices are made from ceramic - absolutely no plastic
- Product Type: Traditional
- Material: Bodies are of all brass construction
- Regent taps are 3cm higher than standard taps
- Height : 504mm
- Inlet Centers : 300mm
- Supplied with flow straighter - this is for use with low water pressure
- Supplied with aerator - this is for use with high water pressure
aerators are designed to limit the flow of water to a fixed rate -
regardless of the incoming water pressure- so you have optimal
performance from your tap, without wasting any water
- Aerators create the 'champagne' effect in the flow of the water
- Flow straighteners make the flow of the water cleaner, so there is less splashing
- Bath Shower Mixer comes with “S Adjuster”. This means you can
position the telephone handset over the bath. You can swivel the “S
Adjuster” parallel to the wall too.
- You can install your Bath Shower Mixer with or without the “S Adjustor
All bath shower mixers (BSM) come with a 'S adjuster'.
This is additional piece is inserted into a bsm via two allen key
fixings (allen key is supplied) . It has double recessed 'O' rings
internally on both sides - this means that the 'S adjuster' can be
installed at a fixed angle or in a semi-rigid manner. The 'S adjuster'
is designed so that the last drips after using the telephone handset
drip into the bath - not onto the tap ledge (this reduces cleaning, and
reduces mould and potential water ingress at the perimeter of the bath).
If installed in the semi rigid manner - you can swivel the 'S adjuster'
left or right - to be parallel with the short side of the bath - so it
is out of the way if two people are in the bath or you are showering in
the bath Every BSM is supplied with the 'S' adjuster in the box - so the
consumer can make their choice in their home at the point of
The tap comes with a factory-fitted flow straightener for low pressure water systems. If the
water flow is high, replace the factory-fitted flow straightener with the high pressure aerator.
Both the aerator and a Neoperl key to replace the flow straightener are supplied with every tap.