The April Identiti2 Bifold Shower Door is sleek and crafted to the highest quality and precise workmanship to add flair and style to any bathroom. It features a smooth folding action that allows the door to fold back inside the enclosure and creates more space outside the showering area. It features thick clear toughened safety glass with a polished silver profile for a chic and contemporary look. It is protected with the Clean & Clear glass treatment that helps to prevent limescale and soap buildup to keep the glass looking like new while also being easy to clean and maintain. It is fully reversible to suit either left or right hand opening as required, allowing for flexibility of installation.
- Manufacturing Code: AP9452S
- Technical Details:
- Dimension: 900mm (90cm) Width x 1900mm (190cm) Height
- Material: Made using British and European standard 6mm thick clear toughened safety glass
- Finish: Polished silver profile
- Side panel, tray and waste shown in the image are not included
- Adjustment: 50mm for out of true walls - 840-890mm (84-89cm) minimum / maximum
- Door Aperture (Opening): 600mm (60cm)
- Reversible door, suitable for left or right hand opening
- Clean & Clear™ easy clean glass treatment
- Smooth folding door action
- Unique adjustable door brackets
- Includes: Stylish handle, profile covers, cover plates and colour matched soft close door seals
- Fully concealed fixings
- Guarantee: Lifetime from the manufacturer
- Power shower and wetroom compatible
- Suitable for use with optional tray or wetroom installation.
Available Optional Products:
- Inline Panels
- Side Panels
- Riser Kits
- Extension Wall Profiles (to add up to 50mm).
Clean&Clear™ easy clean glass treatment is applied as
standard. This glass treatment creates a 'nonstick' surface which
resists limescale build up and water spots making the enclosure easier
to clean. For more details please refer additional image.
It is important to clean your enclosure after every use. Please wipe
down all the glass and metal parts with a clean soft cloth. Ensure that
all residual water on the glass is removed after every use. Do not allow
lime scale to build. Clean the glass regularly with soapy water. Do not
use abrasive products on any surface. Install your enclosure in a well
Note: The above product is shower door only,
which can be used for recess [alcove] area or with optional side panel
for corner wall installation. The optional inline panel can be used for
additional sizing flexibility as shown in the additional image.