- Complete with 1/4" quarter turn ceramic disc valve
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Complete with 1/2" BSP of inlet connections
- Required minimum 0.2 bar to maximum 8.0 bar water pressure
- Suitable for low water pressure system
- Supplied with metal heads and metal backnuts
- Height of this tap : 115mm
- Measurement in centimeter : 11.5cm (Height)
- Centre of inlet to centre of outlet : 75mm
- Refer technical diagram for technical dimension
- Please download PDF from technical tab for installation instructions
- Chrome plated to BS EN 248
- 5 years of guarantee from Bristan against any manufacturing defects.
Available Finish :
- Chrome - N VAN C CD
- Gold - N VAN G CD.
The Bristan 1901 Vanity Basin Pillar Taps are traditional fixtures, which are just the thing to brighten up your bathroom. Supplied as pair, these basin taps are constructed with high quality brass and wrapped in a smooth chrome finish. Suitable for all plumbing systems, these taps are WRAS approved and are backed with a 5 year guarantee from Bristan.