- Claremont Bath Shower Mixer - deck mounted [CL15]
- Consists of :
[T8] Bath Shower Mixer (Including the standard cradle, 'S' adjuster, ceramic diverter, hose, ceramic telephone handset, excluding tap heads, bases and unions)
[T18] Deck Mounting unions (for Bath Shower Mixer & Bath Filler, 3/4"
[T1] Claremont tap handles (pair)
- Supplied with flow straighter - this is for use with low water pressure
- Supplied with aerator - this is for use with high water pressure
- Chrome plated bath shower mixer
- Claremont taps have a four spindle tap head with a ceramic indice in the centre
- Comes with traditional screw down valves
- Also available with optional quarter turn valves
- Spout swivel to the left or right
- Product Type: Traditional
- Material: Bodies are of all brass construction
- Height : 503mm
- Inlet centers :220mm
- Suitable for operation at (10 bar max.) and a minimum flow pressure of (0.1 bar)
- All tap indices are made from ceramic - absolutely no plastic
- The aerators are designed to limit the flow of water to a fixed rate - regardless of the incoming water pressure- so you have optimal performance from your tap, without wasting any water
- Aerators create the 'champagne' effect in the flow of the water
- All bath shower mixers are designed so that they are compatible with all the over bath showering combinations that are available from Burlington.
- Flow straighteners make the flow of the water cleaner, so there is less splashing
- All taps are manufactured from brass ingots and chrome plated to 0.3-0.4 micron
- All shower hoses are high flow (16mm internal diameter) and 'anti-kink' and 1.2metres long
- Guarantee : 10 years from Burlington
- Bath Shower Mixer comes with “S Adjuster”. This means you can
position the telephone handset over the bath. You can swivel the “S
Adjuster” parallel to the wall too!
- You can install your Bath Shower Mixer with or without the “S Adjustor
- For Fitting Instruction - Download PDF from Technical Tab
The tap comes with a factory-fitted flow straightener for low pressure water systems. If the
water flow is high, replace the factory-fitted flow straightener with the high pressure aerator.
Both the aerator and a Neoperl key to replace the flow straightener are supplied with every tap