- Complete with 1/4" quarter turn ceramic disc valve
- Complete with 3/4" BSP of inlet connections
- Supplied with metal heads and metal backnuts
- Required minimum 0.2 bar to maximum 8.0 bar water pressure
- suitable for low water pressure system
- Height of tap : 135mm
- Measurement in centimeter : 13.5cm (Height)
- Centre of inlet to centre of outlet : 85mm
- Refer technical image for technical dimension
- Please download PDF from technical tab for installation instruction
- Chrome plated to BS EN 248
- 5 years of guarantee from Bristan against any manufacturing defects.
Available Finishes :
- Chrome - N 3/4 C CD
- Gold - N 3/4 G CD.
The 1901 Chrome Plated Bath Taps by Bristan are a beautiful pair of traditional design fixtures, which are sure to liven up your bathroom décor. With classic round bodies and typical cross head handles, they bring back the charm of yester years. Backed by modern technology, they deliver unmatched performance and will delight you with their service for many years.