Available Optional Products:
- Material : 5mm acrylic
- Left handed bath
- Manufacturing code : Q4-02183
- Guarantee: 20 years against manufacturing faults
- Also available in Carronite with 30 years guarantee (Refer additional image for more details about Carronite)
- Finish: White
- Dimension : Length 1700mm (170cm) x Width 700-850mm (70-85cm) x Depth 430mm (43cm)
- Height : 540mm (54cm)
- Capacity: 250 litres
- Waste and overflow not included
- For cleaning instruction, download PDF from technical tab.
- 5mm acrylic bath - Right hand
- Carronite bath - Left and right hand
- Front and end panel
- Shower screen.
What is Carronite and how does it work?
These baths are
twice as strong as normal acrylic bath and their strength can be
compared to the cast Iron or heavy gauge steel baths. Also, Carronite
coating helps keep water warm. Mainly used in hotels and spas, where
design and durability is a concern.
recommend Carronite as they are 25% more slip resistant compared to cast
iron or steel enamelled bath. Other Features:
They retain heat for approx. 20 minutes longer than acrylic baths. This
is oriented on a starting temperature of 55 degrees Celsius and reduced
to 45 degrees Celsius
Strong and Durable: According to a
test conducted, a cut area of bath bends to a curve of 56mm when 1kg of
weight is attached, however the carronite bends to a curve of 45mm.
The bathtub is created using a cradle support system that handles the
additional weight incurred by Carronite material making them stable, and
forestall the movement lowering the probability of sealing.