- Birkenhead 2 Tap Hole Bridge basin mixer with high central ceramic indice with plug and chain [BI10]
- Chrome plated
- Product Type: Traditional
- Consists of :
Bridge Basin Mixer, with plug & chain waste [T16]
Birkenhead tap handles (pair) [T3]
- Tap work with both low and high pressure
- Suitable for operation at (10 bar max.) and a minimum flow pressure of (0.1 bar)
- Supplied with flow straighter - this is for use with low water pressure
- Supplied with aerator - this is for use with high water pressure
- Bridge basin mixer enables you to have mixed hot and cold water, whilst retaining the traditional two tap hole configuration in the basin.
- It also has a swivel spout - you can swivel the spout and the water comes up vertically - so you have a water fountain (it also can make washing your hair in a basin easier!)
- Link chains, not the thread and ball type
- Tap indices are made from ceramic - absolutely no plastic
- Birkenhead taps have a six spindle tap head with a ceramic indice in the centre
- Comes with traditional screw down valves
- Also available with optional quarter turn valves
- Material: Bodies are of all brass construction
- Height : 137mm
- Width : 244mm
- Centers of inlet to outlet is : 126mm
aerators are designed to limit the flow of water to a fixed rate -
regardless of the incoming water pressure- so you have optimal
performance from your tap, without wasting any water
- Aerators create the 'champagne' effect in the flow of the water
- Flow straighteners make the flow of the water cleaner, so there is less splashing
- Taps are manufactured from brass ingots and chrome plated to 0.3-0.4 micron
- 10 years of Guarantee from Burlington
- Basin mixers are available with a high central Burlington ceramic indice or a low central Burlington ceramic indice. These two combinations are supplied in the same box - so the consumer can make their choice in their home at the point of installation.
- For Fitting Instruction - Download PDF from Technical Tab
The tap comes with a factory-fitted flow straightener for low pressure water systems. If the
water flow is high, replace the factory-fitted flow straightener with the high pressure aerator.
Both the aerator and a Neoperl key to replace the flow straightener are supplied with every tap.