- Anglesey Basin Taps 5" [ANR2]
- Consists of :
[T6] Basin Pillar Taps 5"
[T2] Anglesey tap handles (pair)
[T4B-2] Regent small pair of tap bases (pair)
- Chrome plated basin taps
- Supplied in pair
- Anglesey taps have a four spindle tap head with a ceramic indice in the centre
- Regent taps are 3cm higher than standard taps (and in the case of wall mounted taps 3cm further away from the wall).
- Suitable for operation at (10 bar max.) and a minimum flow pressure of (0.1 bar)
- All tap indices are made from ceramic - absolutely no plastic
- Supplied with flow straighter - this is for use with low water pressure
- Supplied with aerator - this is for use with high water pressure
- Comes with traditional screw down valves
- Also available with optional quarter turn valves
- Product Type: Traditional
- Material: Bodies are of all brass construction
- Height : 166mm
- Width : 64mm
- Centers of inlet to outlet is : 126mm
aerators are designed to limit the flow of water to a fixed rate -
regardless of the incoming water pressure- so you have optimal
performance from your tap, without wasting any water
- Aerators create the 'champagne' effect in the flow of the water
- Flow straighteners make the flow of the water cleaner, so there is less splashing
- All taps are manufactured from brass ingots and chrome plated to 0.3-0.4 micron
- Guarantee 10 years from Burlington
The tap comes with a factory-fitted flow straightener for low pressure water systems. If the
water flow is high, replace the factory-fitted flow straightener with the high pressure aerator.
Both the aerator and a Neoperl key to replace the flow straightener are supplied with every tap.